So I’ve made a decision. And if you are a Seinfeld fanatic like me, then you probably know what this video means and what my post title means as well.
I think I might just…show up. For that job I interviewed with Monday, I haven’t heard back yet. So maybe next week I’ll just show up. What could go wrong?
I know, I know, public humiliation, but hey…you never know until you try!
On an entirely different note, I also received fun news from the blogging world – Jen over at the blog Whyyy Jen gave me my first blog award! Yay!!! How cool is that?
1. Post the award image to your blog. (Check)
2. Link the person who awarded you. (Check)
3. Post 7 random things about you. (Okay so here’s the fun part)
7 Random Things
1. I’m left handed.
2. I’m a notoriously messy person.
3. I still hope to write for a living one day.
4. I’ve only received a C grade from a class when I was in the 10th grade. Subject: World History, Third Quarter.
5. I hate going to amusement parks with people who won’t get on the scary rides. If you are one of these people and go with me to an amusement park without telling me you don’t like the scary rides, there is a high possibility that I will ditch you to go on those rides.
6. I don’t like anything coconut flavored. Except for jelly beans.
7. My favorite ring tone on my phone is “Crazy Train” by Ozzy Osbourne.
4. Nominate other 8 relatively new blogs. (Woo! Second fun part!)
Well, that was fun!
Have a great weekend everyone!