It’s been a few years since I have started this blog. My journey over the last few years has been tough and it’s been difficult to maintain the same energy to blog and create new content. But I want to hear your story. Your stories are what keeps me leaving this blog up.
Send me your interesting, impressive, amazing, depressing, funny, sad, inspiring, and downright odd stories of getting laid off, handling unemployment, being interviewed, looking for work, picking yourself up from the gutter, and fighting that daily grind. I want to know the good, the bad, the ugly, and everything else in between.
- You may remain anonymous when submitting your story.
- Please be careful sharing specific names of people and companies. I will eliminate those details as I see fit.
- No word limit (try not don’t over do it).
- Please check your check your grammar and spelling
- General ranting is okay. Even encouraged.
Do you have an unemployment story you want to share? Please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will post your story.
Lady (Un) Employed